Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrappy Pincushion Swap

Last month I signed up for the Scrappy Pincushion Swap on Flickr. After checking out my partner's favorites and looking through her Flickr pages I narrowed my decision down to two different designs. So what better than to combine them and make one design out of the two. One side is made using this tutorial and the other is made out of a grid of one inch squares or postage stamp blocks. The zigzags were easy to make and even easier to attach following the tutorial. The yellow and gray prints are Andrea Victoria by My Minds Eye. I love these prints! The black and white is part of the Kiwi line from Timeless Treasures. The white and tan solids are both scraps linen I had leftover from other projects. Now I'm off to work on October blocks for the Vintage Sheet Quilting bee and I need to start getting my act together as far as decisions for the Savvy Seasons Swap due later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment